IBC%20300l%20270px.pngIBC 600l new 270px.pngIBC 1000l 270px.pngIBC 1000l black 270px.png

IBC ( Intermediate Bulk Container ) is a medium-sized container intended for use in industry.

It is suitable for storage in warehouses, halls and even on oneself.
The IBC is a unit consisting of a galvanized steel cage with a pallet and an inner plastic liner.
IBCs of different manufacturers are compatible with each other (they differ, for example, in the shape of the cage grid).
This is an internationally recognized classification of the transport unit.
Production takes place in states with a larger volume of industry. Germany and Italy are the closest to us.
The principle of use in the order tanker-cistern-IBC-canister-bottle .

Due to its high resistance and affordable price, it is very often used for personal use.
Most often in the field of gardening, but the possibilities of use are surprisingly creative and effective, viz. Inspiration to use .

The choice of IBC is entirely up to you, here are examples of use in the given category.
The principle is obvious, a used one is cheaper, a new one meets the criteria of cleanliness, durability, appearance...
There is no point in listing all the types here, just outlining the basic differences.
If you transport waste, build a septic tank, a used tank is sufficient, if wine, cider,... you can get by with REKO.
You can store wood in the cages themselves, coal, sand and stones in a separate inner insert, see Use inspiration .
If you need advice, do not hesitate to write or call us, we will be happy to advise you..

IBC by use:

SEPTIK - suitable for gray or waste water, for the creation of a septic tank or sump.

GARDEN - for water for watering the garden , connection to the flushing system.
Refurbished, used IBC tank, industrially rinsed and ready for immediate use for utility water or other liquid. It can be used just as well for other technical liquids such as ad-blue, diesel

BAZAR (GARDEN II. quality)
- this includes IBCs that meet the requirement for use in the garden, but are visually "ugly" or they have some deficiency, which does not affect the basic function.
These are individual shortcomings of each piece, therefore II. we do not send the quality and it is only for personal collection.
An example is a bent or rusty cage, a damaged palette, the overall appearance..
It is necessary to use water on construction sites, where these tanks are sometimes "lost" in order to reduce this motivation.
They often don't go II. how. easy to stack on top of each other, neb
to be taken with a pallet truck, therefore it is not suitable for industry.

REKO - new inner container in a used cage. For connecting drinking water to homes or summer camps, transporting wine, cider, burčak, storing oils, diesel, ad-blue and other production chemicals.
REKO is a generally recognized term for a refurbished vessel.
It is sufficient for approval of the approval building by hygiene.
It has an FDA certificate for verification authorities such as hygiene (downloadable with the product).
FDA is an international certification for approved food contact materials.

NEW KIT - choose a new inner container including a new cage if, for example, the location is in the food industry or this is required by the regulations.
Like REKO, it has an FDA certificate.

IBC by volume:
1000l - the most widespread and thus often the cheapest option with the most options
- on the size of a euro-pallet
- introduced to the market in approx. 2018, i.e. only new so far
1200l and 800l
- not very common variants to see

IBC by color:
milky plastic, visible surface
black: absorbs UV radiation and the visible spectrum, protects contents in the dark
other colors
are unique

IBC by entry:
15cm, 22cm
- screw cap, some with overpressure vent
- lever closure, not UN, only natural version
multiple inputs:
unique e.g. for pumping and venting requirements like ad-blue

IBC by outlet tap thread:
Faucets are welded or removable
2" or 3" and contain different closing systems - flap - butterfly, slide or ball.

Furthermore, with a specific type of end thread, which is the most important thing for us.
In our e-shop, you will find more variants only with used tanks.
For new ones, S60x6 is most often welded.

2" tap (flow marking is DN50) thread:
S60x6 standard for plastic tanks, the most common end thread
American thread type
British pipe thread, also used in the Czech Republic only with the marking G" or R" in the case of bevelling
CAMLOCK - this is not a thread, but a quick attachment system. It contains a short thread, most often BSP, which, however, is not needed for reduction.

3" faucet (flow marking is DN80) thread:
S100x8 - there is almost always the same S100x8 thread on the tank as well

A very common option are IBCs without a tap, ideal for use where there is no need for pumping.

IBC by pallet:
wood, plastic, metal (galvanized) or their combination
wood - can be easily repaired, extended, it is an insulator.
plastic - insulator
galvanized - some pallets have a perimeter construction and thus allow access to the tank underneath during stacking. This is a conductor where it is needed (grounding of stored fuel,...)

UN: for transporting substances and meeting ADR, choose a tank with UN certification.
With UN certification, the manufacturer tests and classifies the packaging as safe against mechanical and chemical damage.
The basic categories are X, Y, Z and it indicates the degree of resistance, for example resistance to a fall from 1m or 2m. It is required in the agreement on the transport of dangerous substances ADR (ADR = European agreement on the international transport of dangerous goods by road) . A dangerous substance from this point of view is, in the case of a larger quantity, e.g. vegetable oil.
If the substance is also flammable, the IBC needs to be earthed at the same time (see EX below)
Most often, a new tank in a new cage can be obtained as a UN, but sometimes also used ones, i.e. cheaper equivalents with a still valid UN.

EX: IBC with grounding for flammable substances such as fuel or disinfectant (gasoline, alcohol,..)
Use when storing or transporting flammables.

If there is a risk of mechanical damage or puncture, use a tinned cage.